The 86 luxury rooms are pleasantly hidden amongst the pine forest at the heart of the Resort, enabling the oppurtunity of much sought-after privacy, with only being a short walk away from the rest of the site.
The Guest Rooms and Suites offer views of the sea, the mountains, the golf course or the unforgettable Med. sunset upon the sea from either their balcony’s or French balcony’s.
We have been thinking of you...
When you stay at Korineum Boutique Hotel...
- We provide courtesy use of the clay tennis courts for up to two hours per day.
- We provide reduced golf fees for golfers staying at our Hotel.
- We provide courtesy shuttle services to Kyrenia and back at designated times.
- We provide courtesy shuttle services to the beach and back at designated times.
- Concierge services are available to assist guests with securing tickets, reservations, rentals, business services, transportation, information and other requirements.
- We provide courtesy wi-fi services available in the Club House Building.
KORINEUM GOLF COURSE
Korineum Golf & Country Club has been the Med’s natural golf paradise since the Grand Opening in April 2007. The 18 hole championship golf course is a dynamic 6,232 metres, 72 par gem designed for golfers of all standards and ages. The unique design enables the golfers to enjoy mountain and seas view from each hole making it a breathtaking experience and also a golfing challenge that golfers want to experience over and over again.
The paspallum playing surface is maintained in excellent condition all year round and with strategically placed bunkers and water hazards where the player faces a true challenge. Five tees at each hole gives players of all abilities the oppurtunity to enjoy their round. Take advantage of the buggy hire as some of the holes are designed around hilltops, this will not only allow the play to be more relaxing but also gives the players a chance to absorb the stunning natural beauty of the surrounding area.
About The Course
Design: David Hemstock
Construction Consultant: Peter Harradine
Location: North Cyprus
Grand opening: April 2007
Surface Area: 65 hectares of pure natural Olive and Carob tree scrub land adorning itself with spectacular sea and mountain views from every hole.
Handicap: Women 36 - Men 28
Greens: Average per green 500 sqm.
Tees: Average 5 per hole approximately 600 sqm.
Fairways: Challenging undulating and strategically shaped.
Bunkers: White sand/crushed marble. Enough to create a good test!